For making an inquiry
We are a mobile games development company since 2000, based in Minsk, Belarus (Eastern Europe). We specialize in iPhone games development, using Cocos2d framework. Our company possess broad knowledge and expertise in mobile programming. During the years of company's activity we have created a number of iPhone games, successfully realizing our clients' requirements. Some of our games are available on the AppStore. To learn more about our experience, please, request for a portfolio.
How We Work?
For each development project we form a team, that consists of experienced project manager, mobile programmers, designers and script writers. The development team thoroughly consider the concept of a game to be. During the development process we apply various development methodologies depending on project scope and nature. Our games are always recognized by nice intuitive interface, ease of use, diverting scenario and high quality graphics. We deliver full-cycle development: from game characters design to mass testing and help with commercialization.
We posses rich experience in the following derivative Cocos2d frameworks for cross-platform game development:
- Cocos2d-X (multi-platform port, written in C++, used for iPhone)
- Cocos2d-XNA (C# port for XNA, based on Cocos2d-X)
- Gocos2d (Go (golang) port, based on Cocos2d)
- Request for Quote Cocos2d-android (Java port for Android)
- Cocos2d for iPhone (Objective-C port for iOS and Mac OS X)
- Kobold2D (an extended version of Cocos2D for iPhone)
- Quick game prototyping
- Flexible game architecture
- Rich GUI with touch control
- Shake gesture support
- Tunable options for fine game balance
- Cost and time effectiveness
- Constant technical support
Some words about Cocos2d
Cocos2d is Open Source framework for creating 2D games, demos, and other graphical/interactive applications. Originally it was written in Python, but recently has been ported to other programming languages and platforms. It is easy to use and has a large support online community. Now it is possible to develop games for Android with the same code base (using Cocos2d-android, a derivative Cocos2d framework). Cocos2d possess lots of beneficial features: it's free, simple, well-structured and has such elements as physics, sound, and level map parser. There are over 2500 mobile iOS games published on the AppStore.